Director US Staffing
As Director for Client Relationship, here are some of my responsibilities:
Represent the company with current clients and potential future clients and drive revenue through strategic business development.
– Represent the organization in client meetings, industry events, and trade shows
– Identify new markets and additional revenue streams for sales and marketing teams to pursue.
– Identify potential partnerships with similar businesses that the organizations can enter into to increase their reach and revenue.
Develop and implement a strategic vision for significant and sustainable growth.
– Provide the sales team with the vision and leadership to carry out its mission of increasing the organization’s footprint, profitability, and revenue growth.
– Help translate the organization’s vision and strategy into action plans that describe the activities that the sales team performs to carry out the strategy and achieve the vision.
Understand the competitive landscape and market trends and create sales strategies
– Maintain awareness of the competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments, and standards.
– Review effectiveness of the organization’s marketing efforts against methods employed by competitors in order to direct adjustments in the organization’s marketing strategy.
Promote the development of existing and new services to continue to build market share and secure future growth and profitability.
Drive Revenue Growth: I perform the dual role of leading a team of recruiters for US delivery, managing the client accounts, and providing contingent staffing resources. I work very closely with our SI partners to make sure they receive the resources from my team in a timely manner to result in positive closures.
Drive and manage business development efforts to meet and or exceed targets and budget established annually.
Attends client meetings and webinars
Create a personal business development plan to meet budget objectives.
Establish individual business development plans for every client to ensure budget targets are met or exceeded.
Create, deliver and regularly monitor target business development, recruitment, and retention activities and results objectives for each client
Successful track record of providing top-of-the-line consultants to major clients in Telecommunications, Financials, Banks and Healthcare, Engineering, and Insurance in the USA. Work with Strategic IT accounts in the US in providing consultants for contractual and Full time / permanent roles. ShoreWise enjoys preferred vendorship status with IT staffing leaders such as Cognizant; we are also working with other empaneled partners such as Experis, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, HCL -America, Persistent Systems, and Mindtree.